Tom Hanks Tweets True Herban to Millions
Don’t Forget to Be Awesome. We at True Herban try never to forget that, and so does Tom Hanks. Last week we were in Boston, MA and came across a utility box with a sticker that read, “Don’t Forget to be Awesome”, and so we slapped a True Herban Clothing sticker right beneath it! We figured, we try to be awesome, so people should recognize that. Well last night, Tom Hanks recognized that and decided to tweet this picture of the sign and our sticker to his 3.6 Million Followers on Twitter.
This goes to show if you put yourself in the path of awesomeness, awesomeness is bound to pursuit. Tom Hanks didn’t see our True Herban sticker and say, “I need to tweet that!” but I like to believe that he respected the way we complimented the great sticker, and the balance our logo brought to the box, so chose to frame the picture with our True Herban Clothing sticker.
Thank you Tom Hanks. Thank you for being awesome.
Founders, Eric and Salim, traveled to Boston, MA for a four-day three night business/pleasure trip. The first two days would be spent at the YouthTrade Entrepreneur Summit hosted by Whole Foods Market, exploring Cambridge and Boston in the evening and night. The next two days will be spent celebrating St. Pattys Day in the number one city for St. Patrick’s Day in the USA. Here is a Day by Day breakdown of events.
- 6:35am – Depart Chicago O’Hare International Airport.
- 9:40am – Arrive in Boston Logan International Airport
- 10:30am – 5:00pm Microsoft NERD Center for YouthTrade Summit
- 6-7pm – MIT Drinks and March Madness Action
- 8pm – Checked into our AirBnB accommodations with Nadine in Cambridge, two blocks from Harvard.
- 9pm – 12am Pizza and Drinks in Harvard Square
- 8am – 2pm Whole Foods Market meetings at their North Atlantic Regional headquarters
- 3pm – Late lunch at the Whole Foods Market Cafe
- 4pm – Visit of Whole Foods Market in Fresh Pond for research and follow ups
- 5pm – Watched “Acts of Valor” at a vintage movie theatre
- 7pm – Relaxed and Recharged at the House
- 8:30pm – Train to downtown Boston
- 9pm – Night Site Seeing, State Building, Freedom Trail, Old City Hall, America’s First Public School
- 10pm – Dinner at Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse, inside the historic Old City Hall building on School Street.
- 11:30pm – Walked through the inclines and declines of Beacon Hill
- 12:00am – Charles River Walk
- 2:00am – Back Home
St. Patrick’s Day in Boston!!!
Happy Valentine’s Day!
To celebrate we are feeding the hungry in Wicker Park tonight! Help us raise money for the True Herban Chili by LIKING, SHARING, TWEETING, RETWEETING and COMMENTING! For every one of these we will be donating up to $1 ALL DAY! You can really help by picking up by Donating a Cup of Soup!
Help give less fortunate people a happy Valentine’s Day and a nice warm meal.
True Herban Crossroads represents choice, power and potential. In life we all have choices, responsibilities and possibilities. The choices we make determine the next moment and phase of our lives. That decision-making ability is our power. Even when we feel we are powerless, we have the power to choose. And because we have the power to choose, we have the potential to shape and guide our lives.. By choosing not to decide, you’re still making a choice. Within the design, straight lines, intersections, a circle curve and arrows pointing all ways effectively represent the choice, power and potential each of use possess.
Purchase the True Herban Crossroads shirt today, and add a premium 100% organic cotton t-shirt that was completely grown sewn and Made in America.
Mother Nature gives and she takes. She is taking 30% from us and giving it to you! Thanks to her efforts, 6″ of snow fell on Chicago today 1/12/2012.
I promised to multiply the number of inches of snow by 5, and give that % off all our shirts on TrueHerbanClothing.com.
Use the code SNOWDAY when you go to checkout, and we’ll take 30% off your shirt.
It’s good for 6 days, so that means next Wednesday 1/18 at midnight.