Founders, Eric and Salim, traveled to Boston, MA for a four-day three night business/pleasure trip. The first two days would be spent at the YouthTrade Entrepreneur Summit hosted by Whole Foods Market, exploring Cambridge and Boston in the evening and night. The next two days will be spent celebrating St. Pattys Day in the number one city for St. Patrick’s Day in the USA. Here is a Day by Day breakdown of events.
- 6:35am – Depart Chicago O’Hare International Airport.
- 9:40am – Arrive in Boston Logan International Airport
- 10:30am – 5:00pm Microsoft NERD Center for YouthTrade Summit
- 6-7pm – MIT Drinks and March Madness Action
- 8pm – Checked into our AirBnB accommodations with Nadine in Cambridge, two blocks from Harvard.
- 9pm – 12am Pizza and Drinks in Harvard Square
- 8am – 2pm Whole Foods Market meetings at their North Atlantic Regional headquarters
- 3pm – Late lunch at the Whole Foods Market Cafe
- 4pm – Visit of Whole Foods Market in Fresh Pond for research and follow ups
- 5pm – Watched “Acts of Valor” at a vintage movie theatre
- 7pm – Relaxed and Recharged at the House
- 8:30pm – Train to downtown Boston
- 9pm – Night Site Seeing, State Building, Freedom Trail, Old City Hall, America’s First Public School
- 10pm – Dinner at Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse, inside the historic Old City Hall building on School Street.
- 11:30pm – Walked through the inclines and declines of Beacon Hill
- 12:00am – Charles River Walk
- 2:00am – Back Home
St. Patrick’s Day in Boston!!!